BMW New Zealand today announced a world first with the BMW ZZZ series cot, a high performance sleeping machine designed by automotive engineers for babies.
Skilfully blending comfort and style, this innovative premium baby cot embodies the spirit of The Ultimate Driving Machine. A fusion of German engineering and advanced technology means your baby will sleep better, for longer, in safety and comfort.
Photo: The BMW ZZZ series being announced on Breakfast this morning.
Video: The official press video from http://www.bmwzzz.co.nz
Here are the specs for the New Zealand market. The device costs $899 for the base model with further modifications available.
1000mm long, 750mm wide and 1000mm in height, the ZZZ Series’ compact dimensions deliver a strikingly spacious feel on the inside, giving your baby a premium nursery experience.
Versatility, design, and functionality, the BMW ZZZ Series is packed with features:
• 4 custom Ultimate Sleeping Drive-Motion settings
o City drive
o Open road
o Race track
• Customised Engine Sound Selector allows you access to the engine sounds of the entire BMW range
• Customised volume control delivers realistic engine noise simulation
• BMW ZZZ Series Smart Device App features:
o Integrated push button start
o The Ultimate Driving Simulation program selector
o A moisture detection sensor alerts parent via app
o In-situ Cot-Cam or remote viewing
o Integrated climate control
o Custom coloured LED hood light ambiance selector
• Lightweight military-grade carbon fibre moulding
• Multi-phase high-tensile steel in a single-joint spring strut axle concealed in the base for agile suspension and directional precision, for superior handling and stability
• Custom premium leather interior colour selector
• Trademark BMW kidney grill integration
• Customised Colour Match System for synergy with your BMW
• M Sport upgrade available
The BMW ZZZ Series is ideal for parents with new families. As is the all-new BMW 2 Series Active Tourer. With its elevated seating position, variable rear-seat bench, expandable truck space, and generous legroom, it’s The Ultimate Driving Machine for all new families.
You can take your little one for a test drive when it arrives in October and experience the comfort and safety of the all-new BMW 2 Series Active Tourer.